Reply Share dating advice and safety tips Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 31, 2014 at 05:26 AM

I find it rude when you email or wink that the person that you take the time to look at does not reply with a yah, or nay.  Just saying.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2017 at 02:35 PM

Agreed,,,or worse is to send someone a greeting and trying to be courteous and to get a rude reply back from them...

• View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2017 at 08:48 AM

Well, maybe if people would actually READ your profile and respect what it says. Mine has very specific distance requirements and yet nobody pays attention to them. I'm not going to even both responding.  They obviously don't listen, don't care, or have other motives.  

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2016 at 07:10 PM

I just started with this online service. I recieved three messages from three different ladies and each one had this: "This user's profile is hidden, please try again a few days later." So, it may be seniormatch's fault. The only one that I was able to respond to was not a match at all. I was not someone she is looking for by her profile. I sent her a message anyway to see it it works.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2014 at 10:43 AM

AGREED!

Some women don't even bother to read the profile either; they just fill up the inbox, knowing thast they are nowhere near what the guy is seeking!

I'll bet this happens to the girls, too.

It's not only discourteous, it gives you, the sender a "Black eye" from the receiver. A WORD TO THE WISE!

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment