How to tell if the person you connect with is fake or not? Share dating advice and safety tips Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 17, 2016 at 12:17 AM

I read some dating tips on this site and find that some tips are useful, but some are not. Do you have some safety tips that can help other people to easily tell the fake people?

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 24, 2019 at 07:14 AM

I have been on this site for one month and communicate with 8 ladies and after I asked if they read my profile they said yes, well on my profile I have included the following statement if you don't have a smart cell or pc with camera don't contact me, anyway they only have 1 pic or none or pictures of other ladies they collect and send to you. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH SCAMMERS here are some I have found and reported   =  loverdove1////jeanlove123////lovewilson/////lifeisart/////fiona4shrek/////nickicares001////patriciatillery/////lee4us//// just be AWARE  

• View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2017 at 05:45 PM

Be careful of a hit nowhere near your age and on the other side of the earth, mimicking your profile to a tee...

pictures too perfect...

wont send follow up pictures...

wont reply to attempts to meet...

all they want is your money and you will never get hits...

its not you...

they label "new members " even though I have seen them every day on the site for three months...

they are not new members after three months.....

• View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2017 at 12:09 PM

Okay, to surmise on the red flags:

Empty profile 

no picture

out of state 

well that's about all I've gotten :-)

If people are so lazy that all they do is "wink" and can't send a proper email I disregard them.

Yes, I am a difficult match.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2017 at 04:31 PM

I've gotten several messages from men and when I go to look at their profile, there isn't one.  Obviously it's someone up to no good, but I wonder how that works.  How can they send a message and 10 minutes later not exist?

• View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2016 at 08:06 AM

Always check out the phone number. If it shows another state...stay away. Been learning the red flags.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2016 at 05:26 AM

You receive the emails from the people much younger than you.

Or the photo looks too good to be true.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2016 at 12:38 AM

Be careful the person who send you winks or emails but he lives far away from you.

Follow - email me when people comment