So many men haven't logged in for more than a month. Why? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 09, 2015 at 02:49 PM

Just when I kind of like a profile, it turns out the person has not logged in for a month or more. Explain please? They are in a relationship? Is it worth reaching out? But they won't see it!

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2017 at 12:35 AM

I live in Nashville,Tn and allmost every profile of wemen in my area says the same thing has not logged in over a month....This is the dating site more than the person.More than likely they gave up because the site has low traffic too few prospects so they moved on to another site they use and just left this one open and they check it every once in a long while or they are currently dating someone but until they feel its serious they have left there account open.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 17, 2016 at 01:11 AM

Newlease, I just filled out a huge profile filled with redirects to get a membership. I can't see any women near me (100 miles is the closest setting available unless you pay) the ones that are in my state are 250 miles north.

If other men are having the same issues they stay away because of the spam-like tactics.

I get like 2 email responses then I gotta pay.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 07, 2016 at 11:21 AM

Not sure, but if you have a good setup at home i would try facebook or maybe a safe meetup that serves oe of your interests.

Follow - email me when people comment