Copyright © 2001-2021 SeniorMatch.com / SuccessfulMatch.com. All rights reserved.
SeniorMatch does not conduct background checks on the members of this website.
1. Keep your promises!
2. Be honest, girls hate being lied to
3. Tell her exactly how you feel don't hold back; she'll love it
4. If she seems tired, kiss her and say shes beautiful
5. Trust that she will be faithful to you
6. When you go in for the first kiss go SLOW don't scare her
7 Anything romantic you want to say to her don't say it over the or email say it to her in person it will mean so much more to her
8. When you want to tell her I love you, say it to her while looking into her eyes
9. Hug her from behind with your arms around her waist
10. Tip her chin up with your finger to kiss her
11. Be romantic for no reason
12. Understand that shes not always going to agree with you
13. Don't cling to her, she wants independence
By pfcbarnes60, Florida, United States.
Dating for introverted personality types is often intimidating because love relationships - especially new ones - often require huge amounts of energy. When you're an introvert in the singles scene, you're often required to make small talk with unfamiliar people, get out of your comfort zone, and make the first move. This can be challenging for introverts!
But, being a single introvert doesn't have to be painful, and marriage for introverts isn't an impossible goal. Millions of introverted people enjoy wonderful love relationships, especially when they and their partners truly understand one another. Knowing how introverts communicate is a huge step toward creating strong bonds.
By the way, love between extroverts and introverts love isn't impossible -- it can be romantic, gentle, and rewarding! If you're interested in dating someone with extroverted personality traits, you may find Introverts and Extroverts in Love helpful.
by pieter, Gauteng, South Africa .
When you really care about someone it can be important to make your first night together something special. The days and hours leading up to that monumental, "first time" can be the source of a great deal of excitement but it can also be the source of a bit of anxiety for some people too. You only get one first night together and it is up to you to make it romantic and meaningful for both of you.
Invest in Sexy Lingerie
Some sexy lingerie can go a long way on your first night together.
Shut Out the World
Your first night together is not a time to have friends drop by, work emergencies come up, or some urgent matter with the family to come up.
Pull the Old Rose Petal Trick
Rose petals have long been associated with romance and sex.
Create the Right Ambiance
Ambiance is everything when it comes to making your first night together a romantic and memorable one.
By clc114, Maryland, United States
1. Why should I remind you that "I love you?" I already told you once.
2. I'll do anything for sex; even commit to you for life.
3. I hate arguing with you. I'd much rather find a compromise.
4. I love long hair. Sorry, but I do.
5. When you speak softly, I can't help but listen.
6. I need to be told "no" sometimes. Not a lot, but every now and again reminds me that you are expensive.
7. Please don't ask me how you look unless you're willing to trust my answer.
8. My eyes notice other women a lot more when you are upset with me.
9. When you're happy with me I can't help but want to please you.
10. If I don't feel I can make you happy, it makes me feel less than a man.
11. I expect you to be ready when I pick you up.
12. Cigarettes make any woman look cheap and easy.
13. I'm scared if I let a woman inside my heart, she'll take advantage of me.
14. If you can't stand up to me when I'm a brat, you're too weak for me to open up to when I'm upset.
15. Sitting quietly next to me after you've made me a meal is your get-out-of-the-doghouse-free ticket. You'll be surprised how quickly I can forgive.
16. You did something hurtful. If I never bring it up, I'm considering leaving you.
17. I don't read minds. Remember, I'm not a girl.
18. You may know fashion, but I wish you'd dress to please me, not other women.
19. If I'm losing my hair, it's not funny. Would you like me to joke about your weight?
20. When I talk to you about golf and you act bored, it would be nice for you to remember all the times I listened to you talk about what is important to you.
21. The woman I love is easy to please. She appreciates the effort I put into making her happy, even if I get the details wrong.
22. You look hot in a dress.
23. I hate being told what to do when I don't ask for help. It makes me feel you're my mother.
24. If you sleep over, I might eventually marry you, but I'm less motivated.
25. During sex my ears are as sensitive to your words as your skin is to my touch.
26. I need some type of signal or cue to walk across the room and approach you. What if you're married!?
27. It makes me feel like you trust me when you ask for my advice.
28. It feels competitive when you insist on being in charge.
29. Being respected is more important to me that being loved.
30. I want every guy to envy me when we arrive as a couple. Please don't let yourself go.
31. When I'm upset I am very tone sensitive. How you say it is more important that what you say..
32. I hate it when you minimize/ignore my compliments. It makes me what to stop giving them.
33. I'm more insecure than you think. Why do you think I need your respect so much?
34. I don't always know how I feel. That's why I don't tell you.
35. I don't need you to do things for me. What I crave is being able to please you.
36. If I do one thing and say something contradictory - Go with my actions, that will always tell you what's in my heart.
37. I find myself wanting to please you when you simply smile at me without asking for something. (Like a favor).
38. I really don't want to hear about any of your ex-boyfriends, regardless of the point.
39. If I don't share what I'm thinking it's because I don't think you will listen without interrupting.
40. I don't like to argue and I don't like to guess what's wrong. Just tell me so I can fix it.
41. I love it when you put your hair in a pony tail. Yes, it's a Freudian thing.
42. Don't ask me, "Are you going to wear that?" when I'm already dressed.
43. A gentleman should always be respected by his lady in public, even if she is disagreeing with him.
44. If you don't believe you're pretty, you won't believe me when I tell you, no matter how many times I say it.
45. It isn't how much you weigh; it's that your body is proportionate which is so attractive.
46. Sometimes I have weird and strange thoughts. I don't take them seriously and I don't want to share them with you (or anyone).
47. Sometimes you really don't want to know what I'm thinking. See above.
48. If you cheat on me, it is nearly impossible for me to get over it.
49. I don't remember everything about our relationship and that doesn't mean I don't love you.
50. I need some time to myself to calm down when I'm upset so that I don't say something I will regret.
By friendsforum, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Do your man ever complain that you and he do the same thing in bed all he time or he sometimes go to sleep when you are in the mood. well! ladies its not all about you, when you are in a relationship with a man you love. we know that men love strip clubs, nasty freaky girls and sex. so if he is satisfying you i think its your turn.
1. Dress up. Nude is good but silk and lace is sexy.
2. Toys can be fun if my man is at a strip club every weekend. I would get a pole in my house or give a nice lap dance.
3. Romantic, candles and slow music always set the mood.
4.More foreplay. sex is great, but when you have longer foreplay that makes the sex even better with your partner.
5.Now ladies, some of us say "we don't do it", "its nasty" or my favorite on" you pee out of that" don't be selfish we do more then pee.
6.Different position is always fun. the more you try I believe the more talkative you are.
7.Role playing. Bringing out each other fantasies is also a great way on communication.
8. My last advice.. Never be to shy , play it safe and have fun with it. If you love that man you would want to keep him.
By nikkipink, New York, United States
1) Decide how you want to spend your romantic trip.
— You can spend a romantic vacation alone, just the two of you, sea, sand, and luxury apartments. For this ideal island. You will be accommodated on a separate island in a Bungalow. Staff will come once a day, and the rest of the time no one will.
2)Great for a romantic vacation will be a choice of cruise on a luxury liner or yacht. Cruises are river, sea and ocean. On a river cruise you can see the country from — If you are young and want adventure. You can go to an exotic country where you can observe wild animals live, to enjoy a beach holiday, diving and fishing on marine fish.
— You are very romantic and beach vacation is not for you. Visit such places as Venice, France. Tour of the most romantic cities with beautiful old castles. Go to the places where were filmed a lot of movies about love and feel the characters.
— If you just want to relax without a tour. Just select the best hotel on the coast, where nothing need to worry. Enjoy the sea, sand beach, southern nature (it is in all the resort areas are very beautiful) and each other.
3) You take a country where to go on a romantic trip.
— It is best to go where you've never been. To make your romantic trip a memorable occasion for new experiences with your boyfriend. The choice of country will depend on how you want to spend a romantic journey..
— Find out what's the weather in your chosen country at the time of your journey. In the summer almost every country is warm and the winter selection of countries with good weather is much limited.
4) If you arrange your romantic trip without help of travel agencies. Come up with a cultural program.
— Read about the selected country. Find out about the interesting attractions.
— Select the most interesting city.
— Find out what excursions are offered.
— At some resorts hold a pretend wedding on the beach (don't forget to bring your wedding outfits)
— You can order a photo session in front of the sea, amid the blooming gorgeous colors of the trees. Beautiful pictures you provided.
5) Arrange a date where you will be able to get to know each other better.
By ElinaLehmann, Moskva, Russia
Men can play the "attention" game as well. Since some women don't really fond a 'mystery man'. However, others are extremely attracted to this persona. This won't work for everyone, but if you can pull it off, you might be in for a treat. Making eye contact is key once again. If she happens to be next to you, a simple "Hello" or "Hi" will suffice. Light conversation can also be applied. Try to get to know her but not everything about her. Tell her about yourself, when asked, but don't tell her everything. Talk softer than normal to lure her into listening more carefully. This method can be a little seductive, however, can be very playful as well.
By xxdsflxx, California, United State
I was recently informed of a friends first date experience where they met online and met out to dinner. However she stated she tried not to talk his ear off during the date. Now she is gun shy because he has completely disregarded her. The BEST advice I have for a person like this is just that. It was a first date and to remember "You are just meeting them for the first time". If they do not like you for any one reason or many. Leave them be. It wasn't meant to be. There are plenty of men and women out there who will be interested. And last but not least...Just be yourself. They want to know about you but not all in one night. Good Luck on the dating scene!
When meeting someone for the first time you often want to make a good impression but you don't want them to think you're a complete weirdo.
So first of you want to have eye contact so they know you're listening but don't stare into their eyes the whole time because you'll look like a crazy person.
Secondly relax regulate you're breathing because if you're relax so will they.
Open areas like parks are advised so there is always something to think about than being in a bar a just staring at someone across the room.
By IzzySparks, England - London, United Kingdom
Everyone has gut instincts..."know when to follow them". If something doesn't feel right, then it's not. Listen to the voice in your head: It gives you 2 options "yes or no", "stay or go", hopefully you get the point. Know your body language!!! You should always be able to tell if someone is lieing to you...9.98% of the time their arms and/or legs will be crossed and they will not look you in the eye. Anyone who does not have good eye contact "BE WEERY!" If they dance around the subject/question without an absolute answer/response then follow your gut. They're doing either one of two things...they're lieing or their tryingto hide something... Use your head/heart that's what it's there for.
By canchasr3, Kingsland, Georgia, United State
Work out what it is that you would like from a relationship (keeping it realistic, relationships are about give and take). Keep referring to your core values, is he/she ticking most of your boxes!?
No matter how convincing that person may seem listen to your instincts they rarely fail: is the contact you're receiving what you expect or what you would give? Do they remember the little details about you?
Above all else be true to yourself and what you deserve from a partner. If you stick within your moral compass you will never disappoint yourself.
By FrocksAndHeels, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
If you are trying to find the best candidate to be with you for a long time here's some of my own tips that can be helpful. First of all always be honest. There's few people left in the world that are honest with themselves, second be loyal to your partner, no one likes to get cheated it really makes your partner feel very bad. Another thing be respectful to your partner, humans were not created to be hit or punished, and one last tip be a good listener to your partner; instead of shouting to one another try to fix the problem calmly, and not trying to solve the problem with anger, also if a person has anger issues it's better to wait a few minutes or hours in order to solve a problem calmly. Well hope this tips help a few people to be better partners and enjoy a better love life.
By K1k310Nudist24, California, United States
When dating some one with bipolar always remember that one minute they are up and another they are down. The best thing to do when he/she is arguing with you is to just agree to disagree. When some one has bipolar it does not mean they have a mental disability it just means they get mad, sad, or happy faster. The thing I have learned dating some one with bipolar and having it myself is that in an argument you just can't win. So to end the yelling or screaming it is just better to go with it. There are many of different types of bipolar. So you never really know what kind of mood swing they will have. I hope this was useful.
By Demongirl92, Oregon, United States
If you are into whatever your partner's culture is , make sure they know you are dating them because you like them not because of their culture only. That is treating them like a flavor of the week..or month. For instance, if you have a serious interest in japanese culture and the person you are seeing is japanese do not make them think you are into them simply because you have a fascination with the culture. They need to know you love them simply because they are them.
SesshoumarusMiko, South Carolina, United States
I would suggest not expecting anything and always being grateful and showing your genuine appreciation. My father always would tell us how bad it would make him feel when we weren't appreciative or criticized his choice in activity or restaurant.
By LovingMyLife247, Corona,California, United States
When you are dating online, it can be very easy to feel like you are in a type of fantasy world. Therefore, it is easy to feel like the person you are chatting with could be "the one" after only chatting for a few days. When you are chatting with someone ask yourself if this is the type of person I would normally be attracted to off line. Also make sure that you ask for a recent photograph.
Another tip is every time you chat with the person, print off or save your conversations. If over 3 or 4 conversations their story starts to change you need to question them about the inconsistencies.
Also before you meet someone off line you need to make sure you are ready to meet them. Don't meet them just because they want to or you think you need to meet them. If it doesn't feel right to meet them then don't. If the person you are chatting with is really genuine they should understand and honor your decision.
Bottom line...as in off line dating...take your time. If it doesn't feel right, it probably isn't.
By JohnBoy131, California, United States
It may from time to time seem as though the male half of the population hasn't fully grasped the concept of staying in touch. But trust me, we know how to call you when you haven't called us.
If you call constantly to just check in, then the chances are he will feel smothered within a week, and will lose interest or just assume you are plain desperate. No matter how much you want to call, please don't! If you don't call, he will start to panic and think that you have a life that doesn't revolve around him and don't make him the center of your world.
Men love doing their own thing, and they love a woman who does her own thing even more. Keep hanging out with your friends, go for a meal with your sisters, have drinks after work. And after a certain amount of time, you will start doing many of these things together. But take it slowly and don't rush into spending every evening with your new man. He will want his own space and really appreciate you if you give it to him.
By rockerbabe2016, California, United States
Do not meet the family until you are sure this is the one and you are in a committed relationship. This can really ruin your relationship because meeting the family and parents are not always supportive and understanding as you would want them to be.
I was never big into having my guy friends meet my dysfunctional family because it would mean another layer of crap I would have to deal with from my family. Not to say my family was bad, but family can be a little too intrusive with questions and prodding and advice that made me want to just avoid it altogether.
I'd say be patient because sooner or later he will eventually have to meet and endure them .
By Beauteefulaydee, Georgia, United States
Let's be honest here, it sometimes feels a little weird looking for a date online! And, most of us who have, might have felt at times that maybe we just weren't made for online dating...? We're not photogenic enough, we don't have any zippy comments to grab that cute guys attention and our winks are never returned. If you happen to be one of the thousands of people who isn't having any success on dating sites then you should definitely try giving your profile a bit of a tweak to show off your good side!
One suggestion might be getting a friend to take some pictures that really show off that cute side of you! But once you've tried that you need to keep in mind that we all go through a bit of a dry spell at times and when someone flakes on you or makes it clear that they're just not interested in you, you need to not take it personally.
Coz the truth is you cant tell why a person isn't interested. And while we're ALL tempted to think that its our massive forehead or our curvy figures, the more likely scenario is that they just weren't your type anyway...
By Sass_Chic, New South Wales, Australia
Ask anyone: Self-confidence is the sexiest thing there is. We're not talking huge ego, just relieving someone else of the constant pressure to reassure you that you're attractive. Relax - that person wouldn't be there with you in the first place if there weren't something intriguing about you. And vice versa, so be sure and show it. Let your companion know, by smiles, by friendly questions, by placing your attention where it belongs (hint: on them!), that you're glad to be sharing some time together. Honor their interest as valid, and you're on the road to make a friend - and that's where every good relationship begins.
Think about it if Mother Natures weren't invested in variety, we'd all be the same. Same height, weight, hair color, eye color, same everything. Boring! So to keep things interesting and the human race rolling merrily along we've all got our little preferences. It could be anything that brings the two of you together. You've got freckles, he adores freckles. He's got the cutest fringe of curly black hair, you melt when he finally takes off the baseball cap.
And since this is a group favoring the more generously proportioned, no matter what the commercials on TV want you to think, the right answer to "Does this make me look fat?" is "Yes!!" And that's a direct quote from a conversation I had with one of my own favorite guys.
Now, once you do get together, after the initial attraction, you'll take the time to explore those other areas of compatibility. You know: politics, religion, whether or not either of you is willing and able to fry up some eggs on a Sunday morning. Pet preferences, skill with a socket wrench, paper or plastic the whole mosaic of human interaction.
But right now, at the start of things, you're miles ahead if you can just remember the most important part: that girl with the freckles or the guy with the fringe of curly black hair is here with you now because you've stirred something very pleasant in their hearts. So relax, enjoy, get to know one another and have a good time. There's nothing sweeter than romance.
By photoshopimage, New York, United States